Access to use the product
You may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information to use Invent EMR product or to access some of the resources on the official website (That is www.Invent.bh ). You agree that all of the information you provide on the product will be correct, current, and complete. If Invent believes that the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, Invent has the right to refuse you access to the product or any of its resources and to suspend or terminate your access at any time.
Certain areas of the product may contain information intended for licensed medical professionals or others with certain qualifications. Invent reserves the right to limit access to certain areas of this product to users who register and meet certain criteria established by Merit Medical.
Invent EMR must be registered, licensed and fully paid for to be legally used. Invent has the right to revoke access to the product to those clients who are using an un-licensed product. Invent EMR comes with a pre-defined annual maintenance fees (AMC – Annual Maintenance Contract). AMC fees must be fully paid to continue using the product.
If you order products directly from Invent using the official website, you represent and warrant that you are doing so in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, requirements and ordinances of all governmental authorities regarding the sale, use, export and import of medical devices. Your purchase of such products will be subject to Invent’s standard terms and conditions of purchase located at www.invent.bh in the absence of a separate, signed agreement with Invent governing your purchase of products.
Invent EMR is subject to continues review and upgrades. Additional modules may be added. End-user is expected to use the newly released modules free of charge, however, may not seek technical support nor training if the new module/feature is not explicitly added to the AMC(Annual Maintenance Contract) Agreement.
All of the contents of the EMR product (the “Contents”), including but not limited to text, illustrations, photographs, graphics, audio files, video files, audio-visual files, and the like, are owned by Invent. Invent retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Contents. The Contents of the product, including the selection, arrangement, and look and feel, are protected by copyright and trademark laws of the United States and by international treaties and conventions.
Nothing on the product is intended to provide medical advice. This product may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR ANOTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL ABOUT ANY MEDICAL CONDITION YOU MAY HAVE OR ANY MEDICAL TREATMENT YOU MAY BE CONSIDERING.
Exclusions – LIMITATION OF SERIVICES
By using this product, the following items are expressly excluded from the support terms.
- NOT make system changes, customization and code alterations except for bugs and system errors.
- NOT provide training and business logic support. Please refer to training section of this agreement.
- NOT support not supply hardware/software NOT related to the “Maintained Item” of this Contract.
- NOT provide support on General IT support such as PC errors, printers, network errors … ALL are excluded.
- NOT proceed with a system revision, correction, updates or enhancement until an official request is received by Party-1 and a formal “Change Request Form” is signed and filled in with detailed description of the requested case.
- NOT be responsible for the software modified by other personnel or company other than of Party-2 and should any other person be found to have been tampering with software programs, the provision of this contract and service agreement will be automatically terminated by Party-1 and will be discharged of all responsibilities.
AMC: Annual Maintenance Contract
AMC refers to the agreement between the product user and Invent. The fees of the AMC ensures the client gets the following:
- System Availability: Invent agrees to insure integrity and availability of the maintained item 24/7.
- System Failure Response Time: The system will be restored to normal state within 24 hours at max during business hours. If you Invent EMR Product is hipped with “SMS & Smart Card Applications add-ons”, errors are subject to investigation time.
- Phone Support: Invent agrees to provide any time free support via phone calls, no visits.
- Technical Server Maintenance (windows updates, antivirus monitoring, files & sizing …etc.): Not included
- System Down due to Hardware Failure: Invent will not accept any liability for loss of data due to hardware/network failure.
Revisions and Upgrades
Invent agrees to provide Maintenance Services for the current upgrade as of the Effective Date. Revisions are included with the Maintenance Services fee and are not subject to an additional charge. System upgrade is FREE; however it is optional and MAY occur once a year – if any. The system usually updates itself through the Internet (via Cloud Computing).
Client/Customer and patient demographic information is strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed to any other third parties without a written consent to the client/customer. The same is applied to information received by client/customer from Invent. Both parties must deal with shared information and details with maximum trust and confidentiality.
Terms & Conditions (T&C)
Invent may update the Terms & Conditions of the system and make them available on the website . Changes to T&C will be communicated to the client through the system.